Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Finding a Job

I've had many jobs after my accident. It's been a struggle and I'm still trying to find a job that I can be successful at AND manage my symptoms from the TBI. Today, a friend and I will head over to Joblink on the AB Tech campus in Asheville and update our resumes and continue our job search. It's really important to research the local job search services in your area. This can help speed along the job search and just makes the whole process easier. I'm still experimenting with how many hours I can work and how the stress and schedule will impact my life. This is a learning process. I'm looking forward to working for a couple of reasons. The first obvious reason is money. The second reason is social connection. Working can provide valuable opportunities to connect with others and this is important to me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment